Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, New Date



Okay boys and girls, so we've gotten a little more done for the wedding. Things were really slow around the holidays, but now we're moving again. We're getting married at American Village in Montevallo. The new date will be November 7, 2009. And we're looking at a 4:00 wedding.

I truely believe that this was the day Will and I were meant to be married. There is one big football game (UA vs LSU) but nothing big for Auburn and MSU is open that weekend. Also, another couple dropped that weekend (they were Alabama fans) so we were able to get it. The cost is minimal and the size is perfect. They also offer a lot more than some places might! I hope that everyone can enjoy this location as much as Will and I do. The chapel is a replica of the church in Williamsburg (one of the oldest churches in the USA) that Will and I visited in September.

I can't wait to see you all in less than 10 months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment